We’re looking for a society and communications intern
Please note: This role has a Finnish language requirement
The Finnish Institute in the UK & Ireland is looking for a communications and society programme intern! The position is sponsored by the Finnish national agency for Education and the applicant needs to be a university student or a recent graduate.
You’ll be responsible for:
- The Institute is celebrating its 30th birthday, you’ll be an active part of organising and producing content and events around our birthday programme.
- You’ll coordinate communications between our various stakeholders across Finland, the UK and Ireland.
- You’ll produce content for the Institute’s website, social media and newsletter.
- You’ll collate and analyse website and social media analytics.
- Day-to-day office routines
What we’re looking for:
- You have experience of coordinating communications internally and externally
- You have studied communications, languages or the humanities and social science
- You are fluent and comfortable expressing yourself in English and Finnish (written and verbally)
We’re also looking for applicants who:
- Show an active interest in the Institute’s work and values
- Have experience of project management and events planning
- Have previous international experience
For further information and to apply, please visit https://bit.ly/37DNsbc
NB Post-Brexit visa conditions for interns have not yet been agreed on. These details are being ironed out as we speak and will hopefully be resolved soon.